Lalisa Manoban aka Lisa is the maknae of KPOP sensation girl group BLACKPINK under YG Entertainment. Thai born Lisa is the main rapper and main dancer of the group. BLINK, love her for her talent, her beautiful face, and smokin hot figure. Ohh… Not to forget about those Aegyos she makes, which make everyone’s heart flat.
Here are some of Lalisa’s facts and details, I bet you fans don’t know…
Stage name: Lisa
Real name:(1) Lalisa Manoban
(2) Pranapriya Manoban
Birthday: 27th March 1997
Birthplace: Bangkok, Thailand
Positions: Rapper, Main Dancer
BLACKPINK Lisa Profile in 60 Seconds!
BLACKPINK Lisa facts!!!
– She loves french fries.
– Red velvet is her favorite cake.
– She loves a Korean pork soup called Gamjatang.
– Pad ka Pao is her favorite Thai dish!
– She loves Japanese food, and her favorite is tempura. But she chose to eat some fresh sushi as her last meal.
– She likes chai tea (Milk tea) flavored ice cream.
– She loves to eat chicken with her friends and colleagues.
– She knows how to play Ukulele.
– She knows boxing.
– She speaks English, Thai, and Korean very fluently alongside Japanese and a Lil Chinese.
Mom of 4 cats!!!
All BLACKPINK members have pets. Jisoo and Jennie are dog lovers. Whereas Rose of BLACKPINK has a pet fish. But Lisa is a cat lover. She has 4 cats. Not one, not two, a total of 4 cats!!! This shows how much of Ailurophile (A cat lover) she is!!!
Her pet cat’s names and their profiles:
Breed: Scottish Fold
Bday: Feb 9th, 2018
Bday: June 5th, 2018
Bday: June 14th, 2019
Breed: British Shorthair
Bday: August 15th 2019
Her favorite movies and TV shows!
– Her favorite Disney princess is Rapunzel.
– Tangled and Moana are her favorite Disney movies.
– One of her favorite Netflix show is ‘Stanger Things.’
– She is scared of horror movies, but she watches them anyway.
– She mostly watches only Romantic and comedy K-dramas.
– She is a big fan of Marvel movies.
– Thor is her favorite Marvel character.
She was in a dance group with BAMABAM of GOT7!
As you all BLINKS know, GOT7 Bambam and Lisa of Blackpink are childhood besties. But only a few know about a dance team in which they were both in. Yes, We zaa cool was a dance group based in Bangkok, Thailand. And they were part of “We zaa cool” when they were just tweens (Age group of 9-12).
Checkout this article to know more about Lisa and Bambam!!!
She was declared the most Beautiful female in Asia!
Lisa has been declared as the most beautiful Asian female in the year 2019 by TC Calendar. It a popular Instagram page with over 1 million followers, that nominates several celebrities with the most beautiful face, and by the end of the year, they publish their list of the winners. She was nominated several times before also on the TCC list. She was placed on 41st place in the year 2016, 15th place in the year 2017, 9th in 20018, and finally first in the year 2019.
View this post on Instagram
MAKNAE of BLACKPINK
Yes, She is the youngest member of the YG girl group BLACKPINK. But not even a month younger than the next youngest BLACKPINK member ROSE. Rose was born on 11Th February 1997, whereas Lalisa was born on the 27th of March in 1997. That’s why BLINKS call her ‘MAKNAE‘ of BLACKPINK.
Before Career Lalisa Facts!!!
– Her childhood ambition was to become a dance teacher or an air hostess.
– She was nearly selected for a 9 member YG KPOP group called ‘Pinkpunk.’
– She said that she’d go to some University in Australia if she didn’t become a singer\performer. (Probably with Rosé.)
– She changed her name after a Thai saint/astrologer told to change her name to “Lalisa.” Which means “A person who will receive a lot of praises.” Her old name was “Pranpriya.”
(I think that was a one of the best decision she made, and that is not a fraud astrologer.)
Note: If you know that Saint, please type his office address in the comments below, I wanna be like her too… LOL.
Lalisa facts! of her Trainee days!
– She had a hard time communicating with her colleagues during her trainee days. She only knew the most basic Korean words like 안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo) and 감사합니다 (gamsahabnida), which literally means “Hi” and “Bye.”
– She was only 19 years old at the time the BLACKPINK group was launched (2016).
– The 1st non-Korean girl to be selected in a YG Entertainment KPOP girl group is Laliisa.
– Her training period was over Five years, starting from 2011.