Ho-Seok AKA J-Hope!
Ho-Seok, better known as J-Hope, is a rapper of KPOP sensation boy group BTS under Big Hit Entertainment. He is known for his positive attitude and a smile always on his happy face. Ho-Seok named himself this because he wanna be the hope of his fans. Ho-Seok is the hope of every A.R.M.Y. <3
J-Hope in hashtags: #AlwaysHappy #Joyful #Rich #Awesome #Korean #Rapper.
So these are some interesting Hobbie Facts that i bet some of you ARMY didn’t know!!!
Stage name: J-Hope
Real name: Jung Ho-Seok
Role: Rapper, Songwriter, Record producer
Birthplace: Gwangju, South Korea
Birthday: 18th February, 1994
BTS J-Hope FACTS!!!
J-Hope and Jungkook fight!!! (Bananas!)
Ho-Seok once got angry and threw a banana at Jungkook. This was because Jungkook had gotten a fruit basket as a present from an A.R.M.Y, and he wanted to cherish the gift. Jungkook shared the fruits with the other members at first but told them to stop to avoid all of them being eaten as he wanted to keep the rest for himself and that the gift was rightfully his. J-Hope thought Jungkook was being selfish for arguing over the fruits and threw a banana at him as a result. (Burn The Stage EP.4)
Food with Hope!
- He really loves the dessert Tiramisu.
- His favorite drink is Sprite.
- He loves kimchi.
- He prefers Bulgogi over most Korean food.
J-hope hobbies n habits!
- He loves to hear music and chill.
- He loves window shopping.
- He has a habit of sleeping with open hands.
- When he feels pressure, Ho-Seok always looks at the sky. He likes to become one with nature.
- Ho-Seok is the only member of the group who doesn’t need or require prescription glasses and contact lenses as he has good eyesight. If he’s seen with glasses or lenses on, it is merely for fashion purposes.
Hype-Beast of BTS, Ho-Seok! (KAWS fan-boi!)
As you all know, he’s the richest-member of BTS, and he ain’t definitely hesitant to spend those racks. He has a giant collection of street-wear brands such as OFF-WHITE and Supreme. His favorite clothes are mostly street-wear. He’s also a fan of KAWS’s art-works and also likes to collect KAWS figurines. This makes him the most craziest fan-boi of street wear and hype-beast of BTS.
Random Ho-Seok facts!!!
- His favorite number is 7.
- His favorite season is Spring.
- His favorite color is Green.
- His favorite hair color is red.
- He has a dog named Mickey.
- Ho-Seok enjoys window-shopping and listening to music.
- He hates exercising/working out.
- J-Hope hates to overload himself with work.
- His favorite song is Radiohead’s “Creep.”
- Ho-Seok’s favorite song to perform is “I NEED YOU.”
- He loves caps, but he doesn’t wear them very often.
- Ho-Seok likes to wear clothes in everyday street style, as he thinks it suits his age.
- He likes Melodramatic movies.
- He loves if someone strokes his hair – he says it helps him to sleep, a routine picked up from childhood. (when he was young, his mother used to pat him gently to put him to sleep)
What other BTS members have to say about J-Hope:
Namjoon: “There’s something he always says whenever we make a comeback or wrap up our promotion. He says that we got to make a comeback or successfully complete the promotion, thanks to the love shown by our fans.”
Taehyung: J-Hope is like the cartoon character Doraemon. He always finds a way to solve any problems.
Jimin’s first impression about J-Hope: “The first person I met was J-Hope. He was very friendly to me, ‘Excuse me, Jimin..’. So I remembered J-Hope the most.” Jimin about J-Hope’s mean side: “J-Hope is a bright guy, laugh a lot and has become hopeful like his name. J-Hope has good energy that effects everyone in a good way and, I think J-hope is awesome. And people think he’s always nice and innocent. But, inside his smiley face, there’s an evil living there. J-Hope winds me up all the time but never stop smiling even when he does that. But you can never punch someone who looks so happy like that.”
Jimin said stories about him and Ho-Seok. It’s quiet interesting.
- “One day, I was sleeping and all of sudden he poked me and shook me saying,‘Jiiiimiiiiiiiin, wake up and play with me!!!!’So, I woke up. But right after I opened my eyes, he just grinned at me and went back to sleep as nothing happened. So I thought,‘Uuuugh! I can never say anything to him cause he’s older than me!’.
- Once he told me, he would give me a massage and started squeezing the back of my neck, and that got tighter and tighter! He was smiling at then too! In the end, I was getting upset, but he didn’t stop it. He was doing it even harder and said, ‘This will relax your muscles.’
- When I was sitting down at the rehearsal room during the break, his head looked at me. He hit me once and left the room, so I looked at him with an angry face for a second. J-Hope, the timid, came to my dorm just after three seconds, and gave me some weird hugs, and said, Jimin! Are you upset at me? Are you?? You are not! Aren’t you??’ Chuckling hard, he left the room after 10 seconds. What should I do with him?
The relation between J-Hope and Jimin is sooo cute and funny! #FriendsForever
J-hope’s ideal GF type😍
J-Hope’s ideal type is a woman who is considerate and good at cooking. (Points to be noted:😉)
- He likes girls with long hair.
- His favorite scent on a woman is Vanilla.
- Ho-Seok’s ideal date is holding hands and walking on the beach together.
- He also once said: The type of girl I like is someone thoughtful, good at cooking, reads lots of books and only loves me. I want to cool, talk, and read books with her.
Me: (Blushing) Well, I do include in this category *flushes and runs away*😽
Some interesting facts about J-Hope (Ho-Seok) :
- J-hope is referred to as the ‘Sunshine’ of BTS, due to his bright and energetic personality.
- He chose the name “J-Hope” as his stage name because he wants to be a source of light and hope for the BTS fans.
- Ho-Seok owns his own studio called ‘Hope World.‘
- He was part of the street dance crew named “neuron.“
- His Motto: “If you don’t work hard, there won’t be good results.”
- Things Ho-Seok wants to steal from other members is Jimin’s chocolate abs, RM’s rap skills, and his good English.
- He is the only member of BTS who doesn’t have ear piercings.
- He gets scared quite easily.
- He is scared of needles.
- When he was young, he was quite famous in the Gwangju dance underground.
- J-Hope is affectionately called “Manager Jung” because he plays a key-role in choreographing dance moves for BTS songs.
- He is considered the cutest among other BTS member.
- J-Hope has never been to a theatre. If he had a chance, he would like to go and watch some kind of Melodramatic performance.
- Taehyung once said that J-Hope is like Doraemon. He always finds a way to solve any problem.
Other BTS Members!
Thanks for reading!
Stay Healthy Stay Happy Stay Safe!!!