Seokjin, aka Jin, is a member of the KPOP sensation boy group BTS under the music label Big Hit Entertainment. He is the UNNIE (Oldest member) of BTS. He is the most beautiful one in BTS, and has a face with Golden Ratio, says a well-reputed plastic surgeon. And we ARMY know about the habit of Seokjin calling himself handsome every time. LOL. So here are all the facts, habits, his ideal girlfriend type, and more…
Stage name: Jin
Real name: Kim Seok-Jin
Role: Vocalist, Dancer, Songwriter, Composer
Birthplace: Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea
Birthday: 4th December, 1992
BTS Seok-Jin FACTS!!!
Some interesting facts about Seok-Jin!
- His favorite number is 4.
- His favorite color used to be pink. His second album even shows him with pink hair. Now it is blue.
- He likes alpacas.
- He likes Disney princesses.
- Seokjin likes his full lips. (Jin is handsome – Jin)
- He enjoys looking at photos and recipes.
- His favorite weather is Spring sunlight, and his favorite season is Autumn.
- He loves dogs, especially puppies. And he has a dog named Jjanggu.
- He loves cooking and eating the most.
- The most precious pink thing that Jin owns is his pink socks.
- He enjoys lame jokes, aka dad jokes. Something even Billboard has tweeted about.
- Favorite things are the figurines of Maple Story, Super Mario, and Nintendo.
Maplestory and Jin
His favorite hobby is playing computer games. He especially enjoys the MMORPG Maplestory. According to interviews with local media, he started playing the game when he was 14. He quit temporarily in college but took it up again to get through the difficult times he faced after his debut. His favorite items are Maple Story action figures, Super Mario action figures, Nintendo games.
Jin habits and hobbies
- He snores in his sleep.
- Seokjin is a chef! (More on that later)
- He has a habit where if he makes eye contact with anyone for more than 3 seconds, he winks at them.
- Seokjin always carries around a notepad, which he uses as a diary and also to note down ideas for lyrics.
Grandma Chef Seok-Jin
Seokjin really likes cooking. Jin loves to try new recipes. Whenever he makes a new thing, first of all, he gives it to J-Hope to try as he is the only one who will honestly tell him whether it tastes good or not. That is also one of the reasons why he is called grandma by other members.
- His favorite foods are lobster, meat, naengmyun (cold noodles), chicken, and greasy food.
- He likes strawberries. But he does not like strawberry flavored things.
- He does not like coffee too much.
- He loves berries. Blueberries are his favorite.
- He likes chocolate-flavored foods but does not eat chocolate.
Seokjin’s ideal GF type😉
His ideal GF should be feminine. He said- “Someone who would make a good wife.” It should also be a top priority that she is a good cook, for obvious reasons. His girl must also be good and kind, and caring as well as fun and honest. (He is so underrated, to be honest, he needs a woman who will treat him right and love him for him.)
- He said- “There is a huge possibility that he will like a girl that wears pink.”
( Me* From now on wearing pink. LOL😽)
- His favorite scent for a girl is the scent of newly baked bread, home, and comfort.
- Seokjin once spoke about his ideal GF. He said- “A girl who looks like a puppy, who also has a puppy-like personality. A girl who is nice and treats me well. A girl who can cook well.”
(Cooking is always my weak point. huh!!!😐)
What other BTS members have to says about Seokjin:
Namjoon: “Seokjin is the oldest, but he likes to whine.” [After School Club]
Jungkook: ‘Seokjin looks manly. He is chic like a wolf. But personality-wise. He is carefree. He acts like a Sloth (laughs). But he is really very nice, also a good cook. We call him “Granny” between us.’
Jimin: “Seokjin is like a cute grandma.”
Yoon-gi: “He is a Wolf.”
Taehyung: “Seokjin is like a Prince.”
Ho-Seok: “A Princess.” (One says he is a prince another says he’s a princess. What different opinions)
More BTS Jin facts!!!
- Jin’s golden ratio face: In February 2018, an anonymous foreign plastic surgeon who had analyzed 269 Asian male faces concluded that Seokjin’s exemplified the “Golden Ratio” of 1:1.618. It is the ratio of distance between ears and the distance between hairline and chin. (like in MONALISA!!!)
- Got Random nicknames: Seokjin has picked up many nicknames online as a result of his pictures going viral. He was called “The guy leaving the car”, after a video of him getting out of a car at Melon Music Awards 2015 went viral online. The hashtag #ThirdMemberFromTheLeft became popular on Twitter after the May 2017 Billboard Awards. When the group got its picture taken with the Chainsmokers, He got nicknamed “Grey hoodie in the middle.”
- Seokjin’s Paradise: Money, friends, and a calm/quiet place. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
- Pet squirrel thingy: He currently has two sugar gliders, Eomuk and Odeng. Both names come from Korean words for fish cakes.
- He is the first BTS member to launch his own show- “Eat Jin Live” on the V Live BTS channel.
- He is good at using his feet. He showed off this unique skill playing games with his bandmates on V Live. On a TV show, he opened snack packs with his toes.
- He once went on a diet by eating only chicken breast for almost a year.
- He is undefeatable in hide-and-seek.
- He never had pimples. (Omg!😳)
- He feels happy when he is told that he is cute.
- Seokjin went to an all-boys high school and on valentine’s day still got 16 roses.
(*It is quite understandable why😍)
- He does not watch horror movies. When he once decided to watch a horror movie during his first year in college, he ended up clinging to the person next to him.
Thanks for reading!
Stay Healthy Stay Happy Stay Safe!!!